- 15.7 in.
- 16.5 in.
- 27.5 in.
- 28.5 in.
- 54 lb.
- 58 lb.
NewLife® Elite – Economical Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
The NewLife® Elite low power consumption concentrator delivers up to 5 LPM of
therapeutic oxygen in home, hospital, and clinical settings. Flow lockdown and
other unique features make this easy to maintain, durable concentrator of choice
among today’s patients and equipment providers.
Units are available with an optional O2 monitor and an exclusive economy mode
(only available with this option) to provide the efficiency of a 3 LPM unit. Units
can also be equipped with a pediatric flowmeter for use with infants and other
patients prescribed for low liter flow (0.125–2 LPM). The Air Outlet option enables
the unit to deliver medicated nebulizer treatments while simultaneously providing
NewLife® Intensity Series – Power-Efficient Oxygen Concentrators up to 10 LPM
The NewLife® Intensity series combines high pressure with high flow to create up
to 10 LPM, operating up to 590 watts for reduced power consumption. With an
outlet pressure approximately three times higher than most other concentrators,
these units are designed to serve special applications, such as with the use of
large volume jet nebulizers, venti-masks, medication nebulizers, and long oxygen
NewLife Intensity concentrators simplify a tracheostomy set-up by eliminating the
need for a separate external compressor. Administer humidified oxygen to a trach
patient by connecting a jet neb bottle to Intensity’s O2 outlet. NewLife Intensity
dual flow units can provide additional power savings by delivering oxygen to two
patients simultaneously up to a combined total flow of 8 or 10 LPM with one
These easy to maintain concentrators offer an outlet pressure of 20 psig (138 kPa)
and a flow capacity of up to 8 or 10 LPM in a single or dual flow configuration.
NewLife Intensity’s are the most highly rated units for use in developing countries
and tropical climates. NewLife Intensity when combined with the SureFlow™
Oxygen Flow Station (a flow splitter with 5 flowmeters) can supply the oxygen
needs for a pediatric ward in a remote district hospital.
- High flow concentrators with essential pressure
- Single or dual flow (for two patients)
- Low flowmeter blocks for pediatric and other low flow applications
- Optional oxygen monitor to verify concentration
- Smooth, quiet, power-efficient operation
- NewLife Elite has an optional air outlet for nebulizer treatments
- Oxygen Concentration: 1–3 LPM: 95.5% - 92.0%, 4 LPM: 92% ±3% , 5 LPM: 90% ±3%
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 7-9 psig (48-62 kPa)
- Dimensions: 28.5 in. H x 15.7 in. W x 14.5 in. D, 72.4 cm H x 40.0 cm W x 36.8 cm D
- Weight: 54 lb; shipping weight – 64 lb
- Power: 120 V, 60 Hz, 4 amps, 220–240 V, 50 Hz, 2 amps 220 V, 60 Hz, 2 amps
- Power Consumption: 350 watts
- Alarms: Battery test, Power failure, High and low pressure, Low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor)
- Oxygen Concentration:8 LPM: 2-7 LPM: 92%±3; 8 LPM: 90%±3, 10 LPM: 2-9 LPM: 92%±3; 10 LPM: 90%±3
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 20 psig (138 kPa)
- Dimensions: 27.5 in. H x 16.5 in. W x 14.5 in. D, 69.9 cm H x 41.9 cm W x 36.8 cm D
- Weight: 8 LPM: 54 lb (24.5 kg), 10 LPM: 58 lb (26.3 kg)
- Power: 8 LPM: 120 V, 60 Hz; 220-240 V, 50 Hz; 220-240 60 Hz, 10 LPM: 120 V, 60 Hz; 220-240 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 8 LPM: 410 watts, 10 LPM: 590 watts
- Alarms: Battery test, High Temperature, Power failure, High and low pressure, Low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
NEWLIFE® ELITE & INTENSITY-STATIONARY CONCENTRATORManufacturer: Caire
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (630) 893-9554
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.